Funding for community projects
Get involved in your community
We have a President’s Fund worth £65,000 to fund various initiatives in our communities. Through this, we can ensure we support, promote and enhance resident involvement while helping to make our neighbourhoods pleasant places to live.
With this funding residents can hold social events, community activities, and suggest improvements to estates that sit outside of our general repairs or grounds maintenance. We have included a few examples below that could take place once Government restrictions are lifted. Some examples, however, can take place during the restrictions, such as webinars, phone support and online workshops.
Some examples of how the fund may be used:
- Social activities and events - Free entry to fetes with games - Resident quizzes with prizes e.g. on kahoot
- Community initiatives - Community treasure hunt - Community library/book share location
- Fun days - Open air cinema/concert
- Youth engagement - Activity weeks – dance classes, photography workshops etc
- Employment, training and skills - Webinars and workshops - Mental health virtual workshops
- Digital access for residents - Help sessions or phone support
- Estate improvements - Park gym - Park updates
We want the President’s Fund to be used in a way that will help you and your community so if you have any ideas, projects or events you’d like to hold, please let us know. Please keep in mind, we will only accept applications that benefit a group or community.