Looking after our estates
ccha service updates
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate our way through the coronavirus pandemic.
Getting in touch with us
We are making regular phone calls to our most vulnerable residents to check they are keeping well. If you’d like to receive regular welfare calls from us, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any health safety checks will be adjusted accordingly, and you will be contacted directly about this.
ccha’s head office is still closed and will remain closed until further notice. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us on 0800 056 7068.
The Customer Investment Team are working from home but are still here to answer your queries. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the latest national lockdown, some of our services have changed. All services still being carried out will be done so while practicing social distancing and wearing protective equipment (PPE).
- Emergency and regular repairs are continuing as normal. Our contractors have caught up with the previous backlog, but please bear with us as the latest national lockdown and an increase in demand may cause new delays to the service.
- Although our services are continuing, please consider the repair that is being reported and where it is located as this may affect whether you are comfortable having contractors in your home. Please contact us if you’ve tested positive for covid-19 or are self-isolating and awaiting results. We can then inform our contractors and advise them not to visit you for a period of time.
- Estate inspections will stop, however, any health and safety, fire or gas checks will still go ahead while practicing social distancing.
- Grounds maintenance and cleaning services will continue with the appropriate safety measures in place.
- Our contractors will endeavour to deliver services as usual, however, please be advised that there may be challenges due to operatives having to self isolate.
- Gas safety checks are vital and ensure your home is safe. If your gas service is due, please allow contractors access to your home. If you are self-isolating, please let us know before the visit so we can rearrange the appointment.
Stay updated with our covid-19 updates by visiting our dedicated our Coronavirus FAQ page or by signing up to our email list. We also share updates on our social media, follow us on Twitter: @Officalccha & Facebook: @cchahousing.
We appreciate your understanding and continued patience throughout this difficult time.
Watch the video where Axis explains how their operatives we keep you safe while carrying out repairs:
Understandably, residents’ events have been on hold over the last 9 months as it’s been unsafe for large gatherings to meet. We have missed you!
We hope to begin a new programme of events when it is safe to do so.
Getting in touch with the right person
If you need to contact a member of staff, the best way to do so is by email. If you’re not sure who to contact, please visit our Who Does What page to find out.
This way you know you’re getting through to the correct people. You can also call our reception on 0800 054 6710 and they can direct you to the correct person or department.
If you have any questions or need support, you can email us at: email@example.com