ccha kids activity
Rainbow in the Clouds!
All you need is
- Paper plate
- Cotton wool / balls
- Colours – you can use paints, crayons, felt tips or even coloured glitter if you have some.
- Ribbon or string
What to do;
- Simply cut the paper plate in half and then cut out a small semi-circle from centre of the paper plate.
- Follow the curve of the paper plate and colour your rainbow using your chosen colours and method.
- Once your colour is dry, use the glue and cotton wool to make fluffy clouds at the bottom of your rainbow on both sides.
- Make a small hole in the top middle of your rainbow, thread the string / ribbon through and tie to make a hanging loop (you might need a grown up to help) .
- You can then hang your rainbow in the clouds to make people smile!