How we’re helping you
We hope that you and your family are keeping safe and well as the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak continues to have an impact across the world. Here at ccha, the safety and wellbeing of residents, staff and partners is our number one priority.
We’re working hard to make sure the essential parts of our service are still being delivered, and we’re here to help you if you need additional support.
Here’s an update on how we’re running our services:
- ccha’s head office will remain closed until further notice.
- ccha staff are making regular phone calls to our most vulnerable residents to check they are keeping well. If you would like to receive regular welfare calls from us, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building and compliancy checks are still taking place across our estates with social distancing measures and PPE in place.
- Grounds maintenance and cleaning are still being carried out with social distancing measures and PPE in place.
- Essential repairs are currently being carried out and you can continue to book a repair in the usual way. Your repair request will be placed in a queue, ready to be dealt with as soon as we’re able to resume the service.
- Axis are now carrying out communal and external repairs in addition to essential repairs. We are working closely with Axis to reinstate our routine repairs service and will provide an update in the next few weeks.
- Gas safety checks are vital to ensure your home is safe, and we’re continuing to deliver this service as normal. If your gas service is due, please give our contractors access to your home.
You can report an essential repair with Axis by calling 0800 056 7068 or by email: email@example.com
For any gas, hot water or heating related repairs, please contact Smith & Byford on: 0800 169 7703 or 0208 652 7016
Get the latest information
- Get up-to-date information about changes to our services on our Covid-19 FAQ webpage at: www.ccha.biz/quick-links/frequently-asked-questions/coronavirus
- Join our mailing list to receive updates quickly by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our Facebook and Twitter pages and follow us if you haven't done so already.
Tell us how we’re doing
Are we giving you enough information on the services and support available? Please take part in our one-minute survey to help us provide the information you need. Go to: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8L9VGQG